We have included below information about which data is collected, how we process and use your data, but before we would like to explain the basis on which we do so:
- Where you sign up for any of our services either as a Vendor or a user, we process your personal data in order to perform our contract with you;
- If we have a legitimate interest in processing data, such as for direct marketing or online identifiers when you access our Website; or
- We will also process your personal data where you have provided us with consent to do so.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Depending on your interaction with us (meaning, if you are just browsing our Website, or if you have registered to our Services and opened an account, etc.), we may collect two types of information you, as follows:
- Non-Personal Data: The first type of information is non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered through your use of the Services. To clarify, we are not aware of your identity due to such information (“Non-Personal Information”). The Non-Personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted or automatically collected such as (but not limited to): the time and date you access our Website and your actions within our Services.
- Personal Data: The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes either: (i) contact information such as your name, email address, etc., which you have submitted voluntarily; or (ii) your Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. Note that, while IP is considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data is not considered as Personal Information. Therefore, we treat such information as Personal Information, in accordance with applicable laws, however we do not attempt to analyze or determine your identity based on such information or otherwise combine it with any Personal Information such as your name or email address. The IP is collected by our third party analytic partners that offer ways to opt-out, all as detailed below.
You are not required by law to provide us with any information. You can always avoid from providing us certain Personal Information; however, you acknowledge that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Services.
In the event we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
Information we collect from visitors of our Website
|Type of Information
||How Do We Use It?
|In the event you contact us for support or other inquiries, either through the online form available on the Website, by sending us an email or by other means of communications we make available, you will be requested to provide us your name and email address.
||We will use this information solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and provide you with the support or information you have requested.
|In the event you submit a request for a quote, either through the online form available on the Website, by sending us an email or by other means of communications we make available, you will be requested to provide us your full name, phone number, address and email address.
||We will use this information solely for the purpose of responding to you and provide you with a price quote and the information you have requested.
||We (directly or by third party service providers as detailed below) may collect our visitors’ IP. We use this for our legitimate interests of operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our Website and Services and the way in which we offer them; (ii) enhancing your experience with the Services; and (iii) our legitimate interests of auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow.
|We also collect certain technical Non-Personal Information (as detailed above) which relates to your use of the Website.
||We use this technical data in order to operate and manage our Website.
Information We Collect from Registered Users
|Type of Information
||How Do We Use It?
|In order to use our Services, you will be required to register and open an account. During the registration flow you will be requested to provide us with certain information such as your full name, email address, phone number and company name. Further, during the registration process you will be required to create a username and password, at which time you thereby represent and warrant that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your details and password. You represent and warrant that you will not provide us with inaccurate, misleading or false information.
||We will use this information for the purpose of performing our contract with you, provide you with the Services you have requested, and designate your account. We will use your email address and phone number in order to send you needed information related to the Services and our business engagement (e.g., to notify you regarding any updates to our Services, send applicable invoices, and additional occasional communications related to the Services) as well as verify your identity.
|We also collect certain technical Non-Personal Information (as detailed above) as a visitor to the site and as detailed above.
||See the table above.
Publicly Available Information of Vendors
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services, we may collect information as follows:
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your device. Each browser is different, but generally users can remove cookies by following directions provided in the browser’s “help” file.
Also, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that, if you reject cookies or disable cookies, some features of the Website may not function properly.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Third Party service providers – share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g. tracking, servers, service functionality and support, marketing, etc.) these third parties may be located in different jurisdictions;
- Law Requirement – we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, etc.);
- Policy Enforcement – we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Company’s Rights – we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- Third Party Rights – we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Affiliate Companies – we will share your information to our Affiliate companies. “Affiliate” means any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the subject entity. “Control” for purposes of this definition means direct or indirect ownership or control of at least 50%;
We may store Non-Personal and Personal Information on our servers or our cloud servers, use or share Non-Personal Information in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving our Service as detailed above. This information may be collected, processed and analyzed by us and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
We retain the information we collect as long as it remains necessary for the purposes set forth above, all in accordance with applicable laws, or until an individual expresses a preference to opt-out. We may at our sole discretion, delete or amend information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for such purposes.
HOW DO WE SAFEGUARD AND TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Company’s Website, Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information and prevent unauthorized use of any such. We have implemented technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect the Personal Information, including without limitation by using industry standard encryption (SSL). In addition, we limit access to your information on our servers. The data collected by us is stored in the AWS data servers, for more information regarding the data security provided by AWS, please see: https://aws.amazon.com/security/. For additional information regarding our security measures please see www.choiceip.com/index/securityoverview. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse Company’s Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Individuals have the right to know what information we hold about them and, in some cases, to have such information communicated to them. Individuals may also ask for our confirmation as to whether or not we process their Personal Information. Subject to the limitations in applicable law, individuals may also be entitled to obtain from us the Personal Information they have provided to us in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format, and may have the right to transmit such Personal Information to another party.
The principal rights under applicable data protection law in relation to Personal Information are as follows: the right to access any information which is provided to us; the right to rectification; the right to erasure; the right to restrict processing; the right to object to processing; the right to data portability; the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and the right to withdraw consent (to the extent applicable).
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your Personal Information, depending on your relationship with us. For more information, please review our user right policy and online form available at: www.choiceip.com/user-rights.
If you wish to exercise any or all of the above rights, please either use the dashboard of your account or please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and specify what Personal Information you would like to receive. Further, we enable an electronic form to contact us directly regarding an applicable user right request available at: www.choiceip.com/user-rights.
Where we are not able to provide you with the information for which you have asked, we will endeavor to explain the reasoning for this and inform you of your rights, including the right to complain to the supervisor authority. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any such information in accordance with applicable law. In addition, the process of locating and deleting the data may take up to one (1) month (following the receipt of the validation proof we require) in accordance with applicable law.
Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
We may send our registered users or Vendors an email or other messages about us or our regarding our Services. You can remove your Personal Information from our mailing list and stop receiving promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that in the event you are our Vendor, even if you unsubscribe, we reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, relating either to your account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them unless you terminate and delete your account. If you wish to delete your Account, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that, even if we will delete your account, we will not delete certain information required under applicable law or otherwise, required for the legitimate purposes of our business.
Opt – Out
You may control how your browser responds to cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings of your web browser. Please refer to the support page of the browser you are using. In this regard, following are some links which you may find useful:
In the event, that you have any additional complaints about your privacy rights, please initially contact the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. Note that once you opt out, part of the Services provided by us might no longer be available and some features may not work if you revoke the data transfer. Please note that you have the right at any time to contact your local data protection authority.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE
The Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or any concerns with respect to how your privacy any information are handled, please contact us at:
71-56 171st Street Flushing NY 11365, USA.
You can also contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
If you have any requests regarding the data collected under this Policy, including without limitation, requests to remove, delete, amend, modify or transfer the data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com. Please include your name, address and email address in any correspondence so that we can respond to your inquiry or request.